PDA

View Full Version : A long way from home.........

Roddy21t
02-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Any members live down in Southampton or close by ?? am working down here for a while so i took ma 21t down with me, if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee and a chat :D

si21
03-10-2004, 05:25 PM
How long you down for 10th of Oct planning a Meet in surrey Chessington straight up the A3 mate would love to meet you avnt got a car on the road at mo only me works van other wise id come down and meet you but if you come up youll get the chance to see some suvern owners n their cars see the events forum under southern meets it would be great to meet you mate so please feel free to come along post on the thread to let us Know
cheers Si21 Hope to see you

Roddy21t
05-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Cheers mate,
Would definetly like to come to the meeting, i am working at the weekend but "HOPEFULLY" its just on Saturday (and that better be half day :( ) would be good to meet other members and see other 21t's, you will easily notice my 21t......its the one with no lacquer on the bonnet :cry:..... :wink:

si21
06-10-2004, 01:55 PM
look forward to seeing you there if your stuck for directions let us know n e other info just see the events forum
cheers mate
si21 :lol: