PDA

View Full Version : Round the World with R-21?

Josu89
18-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Since I first bought this car y knew I was up to something really extraordinary. How could this dream stop?
The way I won, the way I lost; That?s life!!!
Even though a french Mercedes owner does not loose it all in a pair or three of dark minutes; That?s for sure!!
Could it not be other way but a CALL FOR RESSURRECTION.
It?s not a highlander of Cristopher Lambert?s wild movie but a real case.
Just after my broke down I called my doctor for some medecine; what did he answer? Yes to money, but none to guaranty.
At this height the subject becomes to shadow clearly: TO BUY ANOTHER CAR.
For disgrace or by fairy grant I just came across another chance: It?s just a rumour by they said of a place were R-21?s flood like manse water in a river bank: INDIA.
Due to the fact the high surgery quality of mechanics needed for a revivall, I doubtless encourage my self towards the most incredible expedition in search for the pretended jewell: A D-J8S TURBO factory-just-made engine.
To many people, this would appear quite absurd, but not for me while I?m looking forward to take a gasp at 6 european capitals in the next 6 months with the altany corageous of a R-21 owner.
If any of yours does any information round this subject or any question to make me I will be to your entyre disposal. (May I advise you my purchase is close to materialize in the following fortnights).
Salute;

Mr. Josu
R-21 Owner

Josu89
18-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Since I first bought this car y knew I was up to something really extraordinary. How could this dream stop?
The way I won, the way I lost; That?s life!!!
Even though a french Mercedes owner does not loose it all in a pair or three of dark minutes; That?s for sure!!
Could it not be other way but a CALL FOR RESSURRECTION.
It?s not a highlander of Cristopher Lambert?s wild movie but a real case.
Just after my broke down I called my doctor for some medecine; what did he answer? Yes to money, but none to guaranty.
At this height the subject becomes to shadow clearly: TO BUY ANOTHER CAR.
For disgrace or by fairy grant I just came across another chance: It?s just a rumour by they said of a place were R-21?s flood like manse water in a river bank: INDIA.
Due to the fact the high surgery quality of mechanics needed for a revivall, I doubtless encourage my self towards the most incredible expedition in search for the pretended jewell: A D-J8S TURBO factory-just-made engine.
To many people, this would appear quite absurd, but not for me while I?m looking forward to take a gasp at 6 european capitals in the next 6 months with the altany corageous of a R-21 owner.
If any of yours does any information round this subject or any question to make me I will be to your entyre disposal. (May I advise you my purchase is close to materialize in the following fortnights).
Salute;

Mr. Josu
R-21 Owner

phil21turbo
19-05-2006, 12:53 AM
What the :?: Either some-one is having a wind-up from the club or is this one of those Nigerians looking for some=one to fleece :?

If not then apologies, but its all a bit strange :?

P.S. Why not pop in at FRENCH CAR SHOW. :lol:

phil21turbo
19-05-2006, 12:53 AM
What the :?: Either some-one is having a wind-up from the club or is this one of those Nigerians looking for some=one to fleece :?

DaveG
19-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Don't you just love translation software! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon I could understand it more in the original language!

DaveG
19-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Don't you just love translation software! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon I could understand it more in the original language!

imported_cadey
19-05-2006, 01:52 PM
hmmmmmm :? :? :? :? :? :?

imported_cadey
19-05-2006, 01:52 PM
hmmmmmm :? :? :? :? :? :?

Josu89
20-05-2006, 12:38 PM

Josu89
20-05-2006, 12:38 PM

Josu89
20-05-2006, 12:55 PM
May I, should I, be little unfortunate for those sweewing with mam by the cuisine hots of those glamy eves of yours if I asked you mildly, for a pair big socks by the means of next Autumn.
Really am I in the need of yours, time is cooling and I very tremble at the only sight of calendar.

PD: If you ever came out of that tiny island of yours may I, most polite manners way, remind you to let your superb-labour spikes aside?

Josu89
20-05-2006, 12:55 PM
May I, should I, be little unfortunate for those sweewing with mam by the cuisine hots of those glamy eves of yours if I asked you mildly, for a pair big socks by the means of next Autumn.
Really am I in the need of yours, time is cooling and I very tremble at the only sight of calendar.

PD: If you ever came out of that tiny island of yours may I, most polite manners way, remind you to let your superb-labour spikes aside?

phil21turbo
20-05-2006, 08:36 PM
If I could understand what you meant Id reply with something half decent............................................ ... :?

phil21turbo
20-05-2006, 08:36 PM
If I could understand what you meant Id reply with something half decent............................................ ... :?

Tiny Tim
22-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Cheese, layered with horses and flump stones. Gamble, and while warm, wipe sweat with sword.

Tiny Tim
22-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Cheese, layered with horses and flump stones. Gamble, and while warm, wipe sweat with sword.

joff
22-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Couldn't agree more really - it's what I was thinking actually...

joff
22-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Couldn't agree more really - it's what I was thinking actually...

si21
22-05-2006, 06:47 PM

bring me into it Timmay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

si :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveL485
22-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Haggis :D

indi
23-05-2006, 07:40 AM
Chicken curry.

Tiny Tim
23-05-2006, 08:13 AM

Horses?! :shock:

:wink: :lol:

la21t
23-05-2006, 07:26 PM
ROTFPMSL LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Superb :lol:

Given me proper belly laughs, not heard anything like it since Eric Cantonas' Sardines in the Trawlers net speech :wink:

DaveL485
24-05-2006, 01:44 AM

Horses?! :shock:

:wink: :lol:

No, Flump stones!

si21
24-05-2006, 01:05 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Gamble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

si

DaveL485
25-05-2006, 03:52 AM
ROTFPMSL LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Superb :lol:

Given me proper belly laughs, not heard anything like it since Eric Cantonas' Sardines in the Trawlers net speech :wink:

........And I still want tipping, C**T!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: