PDA

View Full Version : Pics and update on my quaddy

scottyboy
03-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Today have cleaned up my quaddy and thought it was time to upload some pics,now its pretty much sorted.This is my third 21 turbo but my first quaddy,and i love the way this one goes. Since buying the car i have had the head reconditioned and skimmed,new head gasket,some new hoses,new rear pads,new accelerator cable,new cambelt,new thermostat,mobil 1 oils.Think thats it up to now.
Things still to be done,or needed,,,,,radiator switch for the fans,central locking relay,rear dif noisy so possibly new bearings. Also will be getting nosecone sprayed and splitter done as got a few scuffs here and there, and would like to get a bigger set of wheels when funds allow.
Hopefully when all sorted would like to come to a meet to show off car.
If anyones got these bits please reply..........cheers........scott.....

dip21
03-06-2007, 10:34 PM
looks very nice mate

devonquadra
03-06-2007, 10:39 PM
They look really good in red when there nice n clean :love:

bowyer
04-06-2007, 09:30 PM
very nice mate:banana:

scottyboy
04-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Looks good dun it,just need a nice set of wheels to finish it of,Will take some better pics weekend if weathers nice. Cheers for all your good coments,nice to see people appreciate a classic car for the future.

am21T
04-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Looks just as good as my one!!!!!!!!!hard to keep them red red NICE ONE

turbonutter
16-06-2007, 09:42 AM
alright bud , shes looking real good ! wish i hadnt sold her now !!!!!!!!
glad to see its all up and running after the rebuild and u get get as much fun out off her as i had

scottyboy
17-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Cheers Lee,just got to do that damm diff as its got a bit louder since i bought it of you.I guees its the speed that i have been going.

turbonutter
24-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Cheers Lee,just got to do that damm diff as its got a bit louder since i bought it of you.I guees its the speed that i have been going.

lol !
yeh it needs doing badly
glad its been sorted and put back on the road , she went to a good home

Redline
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
really nice:) I hope my quadra will be once like your's

jonboy21t
24-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Hey Scott, how ya getting on with your MOT failer list?????

Give us a call sometime.

jonno

scottyboy
24-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi johno, just waiting for the re-test all work done so fingers crossed.Should be done by weekend. Sorry to hear about your car hope it all ends up ok,sounds a bit like what mine does,but mine still goes well.Speak soon........P.S .....still havent got the seats apart....

phil21turbo
24-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi johno, just waiting for the re-test all work done so fingers crossed.Should be done by weekend. Sorry to hear about your car hope it all ends up ok,sounds a bit like what mine does,but mine still goes well.Speak soon........P.S .....still havent got the seats apart....

Scott i got that shipping quote £7 - If you still need it I'll send it right away, and you can send me the money after......